Monday, August 15, 2011

A Girls' Day

For the past 12 years or so, two of my friends and I have gotten together to celebrate our birthdays. Today was my birthday celebration at a spa.

The day began here in this very rustic appearing lodge, and the tub below was awesome. It was very fancy with soothing lights and music, and I enjoyed lounging in it for almost an hour. Ahhh!! Then I had a massage and ended the day with yoga.
My body feels very pampered after the day at the spa. 

My spirit feels so much lighter. My friends and I laughed, chatted, and relaxed together for hours. What a gift! 

I love my sons and my husband dearly, but I need girl time, and it feels like the Universe has provided me with lots of female energy lately.  


I was immersed in female energy over the weekend in the lake, and today I relished the loving, supportive energy of friends. We hung out and relaxed. We broke bread. We stretched ourselves in yoga.

What a gift for both my body and my spirit!

Namaste,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment